Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Professional

I am finding it harder and harder each day not to take this in a harsh manner. I told myself that I would keep my head level and I intend on doing so. I have so much going on, though, that I think I might scream at certain times. And, unfortunately, there are times where I choose to do just that. Making onlookers think that I am quite insane. I guess that their thoughts are not far from the truth seeing as I do not feel sane.

I miss him. I feel it everyday; the lack of his prescence. Although he is with me, he is not and I just do not know if there is anything that I can do with it. I try hard to not let it mess me up in ways that I cannot recooperate from. I do not wish to be percieved as a woman that can't walk with her head up much less walk alone. There is, however, a time where you have to draw the line. I am just having a hard time figuring just when that is. I love him. Is there ever a time line on love?

Schooling has become something that is just driving me batty. I have all these ideas for the things that I must get done. I just have no motivation to do so. This has been the TRUE problem behind the failures of my schooling. Not to mention, I have NO idea what it is I want to do with my life. However, I believe that I may have gotten that figured out. I know that I want some element of Criminal Justice... I also want to get into Political Science. Now if I could just figure out how to mesh those together it would be so much better. I have huge papers to write and yet, I am HERE! Haha. Tell of laziness as if I do not know. It's not that I am lazy or that I don't care. I just do not know where to start!

Lexi.

2 comments:

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

The begining is always a place to start. Write down what needs to be in the paper. Then write a bit about each thing. Finally, make sure you are connecting all with references.

Focus Lex, that is all you need.

As for the boy thing, well, you know my feeling. He has a car, he has a phone, he chooses what he does. To let it eat at you gives someone else your power and makes people perceive you as a woman who cannot stand or be alone.

Give it a thought.

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

oops typo, beginning