Being rather distracted, I will try to make myself known. I join this site, in some ways, in my mother's shadow. It seems as though she has overpowered people with her words. A talent that I have been told that, I too, possess... I just never use. Maybe that is being unfair to myself. I do have words.. words that crave to be read but never let out for fear of what one may think of it. Perhaps someday, when I have more time, I will post some of it up. Every writer knows that the words are the TRUE window to the soul.. for those who write from the soul, reveal everything about themselves and others. I have always feared that. I do not want to be completely known. However, is it truly possible to be completely known? I think I might get into that later on. A topic that many have discussed but I feel I may have a good input for it as well.
As for the boring, general information.. I have always said at the end of most of my profiles that anything worth knowing is at the end of a question. It is the simplest way to get to know something about someone. Just ask. There are always questions for which no answer is afforded but it's always worth it to try. As I have said, I am a 21 year old, mother of two. I don't see my son very often but my daughter lives with me. I enjoy watching her grow up. I work at IHOP.. I enjoy my job but am constantly broke because there is really no money with being a server. I go to Grand Rapids Community College for CJ and Psych and I enjoy that but the road is long.
Push comes to shove.. ask. :)
Lexi.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are right, you do take after your mother. A writer indeed.
Post a Comment