I am a bridemaid in a wedding. In a wedding that some people do not believe is a good idea.
I have a hell of a week ahead of me. Partially because of see wedding. Also because I have created a short time frame in which to do my school work. I was always a slacker at school. I have tried to mantain a good average in this class though. Seeing as my B+ isn't waivering. I can only hope that this second exam yeilds the same, if not better results. I am already tired and I am just THINKING about what else has to be done this week. I can only imagine what Danielle is going through at the moment.
I am off to finish Harry Potter. Or to make a strong attempt at it. Luckily, no has ruined it for me yet.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are a silly woman... ha! Woman! Strange.
Post a Comment