(Note: This was written in force of friends that I once had. Since writing this, I have not written anything else on this topic. Simply because I do not wish to remember some of the things that happened to my friends. I do not wish to remember what happens to people when they get caught.. -has been edited-)
A weary shout out to those staring blankly at their walls right now.
Just begging for their next line. Trembling to recieve their next hit.
Those who run on fifteen minute highs and dial their dealers at 500 in the morning..
So that they can keep living their double lives.
So we can fake out the next stranger around the block.
Make them give us the respect of the person that has the common ground of stability
And not the puzzle pieces with no solution like we really represent.
I am the last in line to lose everything around me.
You must think I am okay, though, because life goes on
Without the glitch that is mostly expected.
I do hear the voices that tell me no because they are the ones that haunt my dreams.
Cloud my thoughts when I am working, studying, shopping..
Yearning over lost loves.
I am stereotypical of that which comes hand in hand with a user.
I am: Shaky,
Defient,
Unsure,
Unbalanced,
Lost...
And most of all impatient.
I lose my temper,
I don't know what's going on most of the time,
I'm fucking crazy!
I only think of going out.
Get fucked up, get so messed up.
Mini comas and I know that I could die anytime...
I walk around without a care
No one notices.
I've trained them not to..
Not to see, not to care..
Beaten them all down until all they are, are their titles..
Too easy to forget myself..
(who is doing the forgiving?)
And I'm confused again.
Cry without reason.
Praise nothing, believe in nothing.
Just waiting...
Wanting something to grow from nothing.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The art of forgiving must first come from yourself. It cannot find a home, a place to give you rest until you see with your own eyes the damage done.
When you do, all these things will pass by the wayside and find someone else to haunt. But you must set them free first.
Post a Comment